Skip to main content

Support services

If you believe that a child is in imminent danger or in need of medical assistance, call Police or Ambulance services on 000.

If you are feeling distressed, are worried about someone or would like someone to talk to, you can contact:

For information about relevant support services and other resources, you can contact:

For additional helplines and counselling services for children, young people and parents, Australia-wide and by state and territory, see this resource sheet developed by the Australian Institute of Family Studies.

For additional counselling and support services for parents, see Parentline counselling services in each state and territory.